Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Army Dagger H. Kolping real or fake ??

Article about: I need your help i was offered this dagger with hanger... already asked for some assesment, the cloth is original but the dagger there was some doubt... please help me not to waste my precio

Default Heer Army Dagger H. Kolping real or fake ??

Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??I need your help i was offered this dagger with hanger...

already asked for some assesment, the cloth is original but the dagger there was some doubt...

please help me not to waste my precious money... Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Army Dagger  H. Kolping real or fake ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Army Dagger H. Kolping real or fake ??

Hi Makisraf,, I dont see a problem with this dagger but your flash tends to wash out a few points of interest. Try not to use direct flash when shooting pics,, but an overcast day outside..or a well lit room with indirect lighting. Check out this link on another Kolping Army which is similar to your pick up. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...sdolch-194285/

Also includd below is a link to our Heer Reference.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...ecting-245946/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks all original, but the makers mark should face the back so just turn the blade around and all is good.

Like, H. Kolping is one of the rare markers.
    H. Kolping was a smaller company, so they used the generic parts of a dagger.

Regards
    Vedran

?

Looks fine to me!
    the hangers and portepee are a nice addition, they are nice originals.

Ger

Looks sweet to me can we see the rest of the blade please?
    cheers ronnie