Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried Waffen

Article about: 3rd pattern crossguard with a blade to die for. Enjoy this textbook Pack 3 in lovely condition and hard to find as prisstine as this one! Regards, Ger

?

Default Heer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried Waffen

3rd pattern crossguard with a blade to die for.
    Enjoy this textbook Pack 3 in lovely condition and hard to find as prisstine as this one!
    Regards,
    Ger
    Heer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried WaffenHeer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried Waffen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger 3rd pattern crossguard by Ernst Pack Siegdried Waffen
    P
    Many

Fantastic , Truely a beautiful blade & trade mark cheers paul

VERY nice example! Congrats.. Kevin.

Top of the range, well done, regards

Hard to upgrade this one, but I'd still take that 3rd type Eickhorn! They make a fine pair, in any case! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!
    The dagger is in lovely condition but its blade is superb!
    Love it

Ger

Hands clapping Ger..quite Lovely. Ivan will love this one . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow , looked that blade,that is a fantastic dagger Ger.
    You have a good eyes and good taste my friend.

Regards

?

I don't know how i missed this post Ger ! .....A glorious example my friend .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...