Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heer dagger in classifieds

Article about: Starting to unpacking my items from the move, here is one of my favorites Annoyed from this ads?  

I was personally on the fence regarding the crossguard from the initial pictures - Some of the early repos resemble this guard. I don't collect or study etched or personalized blades so I have nothing to offer on it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If the Heer Gentlemen are comfortable with this dagger in question..I will release it from "protective custody"..but I encourage you Vesuvio to pay the $5 posting fee if you are still interested in posting it forsale. Let me know ASAP your intentions. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree with my learned colleges here.. hard to prove or disprove the scabbards originality to this dagger.. this configuration is totally possible. Kevin.

Ok, here are pictures of the scabbard. One screw is missing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	738713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	738714  

Looks like a WKC. No way of determining either way that this scabbard started out matched to the dagger. We see all kinds on Generic daggers. Not a problem for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12