Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark

Article about: I just got this in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. Apparently from what I read the balloon man is a harder to find mark.

Default Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark

I just got this in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. Apparently from what I read the balloon man is a harder to find mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark   Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark  

Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark   Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark  

Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Gebr. Heller Balloon Man Maker Mark
    P
    Many

?

With a minty blade, slant grip and this maker mark I would call this one rare! Stunning dagger. Congratulations

Regards
    Danny

?

Lovely early army dagger all round & a true keeper

Great find Jetthead

?

Lovely slant Heller!
    Lovely pack type 1 guard textbook example

Very well done, a great asset to any collection

Beautiful Slant Jethead ..Congrats
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I must say that I’m a little disappointed that a great dagger like this doesn’t get more replies. I wonder why. You don’t see daggers like this every day. I know

Danny

Quote by dr73 View Post
    I must say that I’m a little disappointed that a great dagger like this doesn’t get more replies. I wonder why. You don’t see daggers like this every day. I know

Danny
    I'm just glad I was able to find such a rare maker mark dagger in the first place.

?

Beautiful dagger would love to find one like this.

Super dagger! Don't see these with slant grip often! Best, Kevin.

Beautiful Dagger! I am still waiting to find an early Piece with the Slant Grip!