Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger with hanger and knot

Article about: Hey guys, I know the photos are poor quality so I admit this will be a tough call. I am always nervous of the unmarked and more rough appearing adlers. From this forum I have seen once that

?

Default Heer Dagger with hanger and knot

Hey guys,
    I know the photos are poor quality so I admit this will be a tough call. I am always nervous of the unmarked and more rough appearing adlers. From this forum I have seen once that I would think would be reproductions only to observe the praise the dagger receives for its craftsmanship. Thanks in advance!
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger with hanger and knot   Heer Dagger with hanger and knot  

Attached Images Attached Images Heer Dagger with hanger and knot  Heer Dagger with hanger and knot 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger with hanger and knot
    P
    Many

?

Looks like an Alcoso. Don't buy based on those pictures though

Hi Anzel if you can ..try to get a few more pics. If the seller really wants to part with it..he should oblige you with a few extra photos..if not..then that dagger was not meant to be..and should also send up a red flag. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I agree with what has been said. My advice: never buy a dagger without good detailed pictures. There's Always a reason why a seller doesn't send good pictures. Mostly because they have something to hide. Sometimes because they don't have the dagger at all. I learned that the hard way.

Danny

?

Here is one more picture from the seller. I agree with all comments above. Dealing with private non dealers individuals is a challenge when it comes to good photos.
    Thanks for everyone's help so far!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger with hanger and knot  

Hello Anzel
    From the pictures that are provided your money is in the blade and that blade does not rate that high, and there being no makers mark also, My opinion I would pass and purchase a better one, But like I said that's my opinion.

Mario