Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...

Article about: Hi! I purchased this hanger from a well-known dealer at a show recently. I know not all Third Reich items were maker marked, but I wanted to get opinions on this particular piece since I can

?

Default Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...

Hi! I purchased this hanger from a well-known dealer at a show recently. I know not all Third Reich items were maker marked, but I wanted to get opinions on this particular piece since I can find no markings anywhere. It certainly LOOKS genuine from what I can tell against my books and other authentic hangers I've compared too. The lack of a makers mark anywhere just has me puzzled. What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...   Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...  

Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...   Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...  

Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...   Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...  

Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...

No problem at all. Most of these were never marked. A good original item.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Heer Dagger Hanger with No Maker Mark??...

Good news, thanks Ade! I was sweating a bit with this one since it had no markings. Made a gut call based on the look and feel instead. I guess (this time) my gut served me well