Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.

Article about: This dagger comes straight from the vet's family and was a so called Hotel buy. This mid period Henckels with the large Logo comes with a shouldered tang, and 3th pattern Alcoso fittings. Al

?

Default Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.

This dagger comes straight from the vet's family and was a so called Hotel buy.
    This mid period Henckels with the large Logo comes with a shouldered tang, and 3th pattern Alcoso fittings.
    Alcoso was known as one of their suppliers, they alsosupplied Henckels with 2nd Luft fittings.
    They used these large logo blades on their Heer and Luft's.
    Henckels heer daggers are very hard to find, so im pretty pleased finding this one!
    I think it has a great patina, and the blade is near mint with great crossgrain.
    Enjoy the pics!
    Regards,
    Ger
    Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Henckels, mid period.
    P
    Many

?

That patina is like a nice chocolate coating. Nice!!!! Blade is a beauty
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Great find! I am a believer in these later Alcoso fitted Henckels pieces, I have owned the Luft 2nd version right out of the woodwork. Condition looks great and the factory applied black patina says Alcoso all the way! Congrats.. Kevin.

Ger I really do like this one just love the work on the fittings and the blade!!!!!
    thanks for showing (lucky sod)
    cheers Ronnie

I like the deep etch on this..as most etches seem to lay on top. Another rare find.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very nice colouring on this Dagger.. blade & other metal work all has a nice look to it. Thanks for the snaps.. Cheers Terry.

?

I still want to lick the patina on that baby it looks so good...In MN you don't lick metal in the winter though.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Henckels ! That's a nice one Ger.
    Hard to find, especially with the large logo. Congrats ! cool military

Untouched dark patina on the silvering-excellent honey colored grip-Great detailing! Checks all the boxes and then some!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you all Gents for the nice words
    Its appreciated!

Regards,
    Ger