Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger by Höller

Article about: Hi Guys whats your thoughts on this one ? Í think it looks good but have read somewhere that the scarab should not have cirkel patterned dots. all opinions are welcome Best regards Bjorn

Default Heer dagger by Höller

Hi Guys whats your thoughts on this one ? Í think it looks good but have read somewhere that the scarab should not have cirkel patterned dots.

Heer dagger by Höller
    Heer dagger by Höller
    Heer dagger by Höller

all opinions are welcome

Best regards
    Bjorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Höller
    P
    Many

one more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger by Höller  

Its ashame its denazified.

Like a doll without eyes

Heer dagger by Höller
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Darn straight it is ruined of collector value!

MAP
    ?

The question is also. Is it de-Nazified on purpose or just broke by accident? But the outcome is the same.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The only original part on this dagger is the crossguard.

Regards
    Danny

I recall once visiting the website of a known notorious dealer who had in his inventory almost a dagger spare parts department. Some were Heer dagger crossguards that had been denazified by the factory makers in the early post war period when the swastika was banned, I believe early 1950's. There after the factories cleared their stock of wartime dagger bits to US dealers. So such a crossguard may have come from that source.

Ok to bad he broke the only genuine part on the dagger. Good for him that he still has it in a small bag with the dagger.

But just so I understand everyone. This is a 100% early reproduktion with the exception of the crossguard ?

?

Quote by dr73 View Post
    The only original part on this dagger is the crossguard.

Regards
    Danny
    +1