Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Dagger by Horster.

Article about: Hi, Posting up my Horster Army dagger that I have had for a couple of years now it has a nice patination that I have left alone just gave the whole thing a light coat of Renwax and wipe off

Default Heer Dagger by Horster.

Hi,
    Posting up my Horster Army dagger that I have had for a couple of years now it has a nice patination that I have left alone just gave the whole thing a light coat of Renwax and wipe off for protection. Has a nice blade with most of the crossgrain present and a tapered tang, everything fits together really tight and snug. The photos are all mine and the different backgrounds is due to different dates of when the shots were taken. Your comments or opinions welcome.
    Regards, Andy.
    Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.Heer Dagger by Horster.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger by Horster.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not a dagger guy but I really like this one. Nice patina and great condition. Love the shadow on the scabbard under the swastika.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is a great dagger and a very early production of the Hörster type 2.
    Lovely to see the Hörster casting in the pommel and guard, the patina is great.
    Andy this is a piece to be proud of!

Ger

I agree also with Gerrit ..fancy to see the Horster Trademark seen internally
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Lovely dagger!
    Love Hörster's logo..
    One to be proud of.

Just wunderbar! & what a gorgeous grip colour, thanks for showing, regards Paul

?

Very nice Horster army with character

Hi, Many thanks to all of you for your kind remarks about this dagger glad you like it the funny thing is I got this one for a bargain price and was going to buy a much cleaner Eickhorn one but the Horster just happened to fit my meagre budget at the time and I had the itch! so I bought it and love it more every day. I never used to like the heavily patinated pieces years ago when I first got into this hobby I thought they looked scruffy I wanted the lovely shiny ones since then I have learnt the value of that lovely aged look that takes a very long time to achieve a bit like a fine wine maturing. Glad to hear it's all correct as was never sure about the tapered tang and wondered if it was too early for this crossguard and MM but I am learning all the time. Thanks to forums like this one.
    Regards, Andy.

?

This is one of the best type 2 Hörster army daggers that I have ever seen! A true beauty!

Regards
    Danny

This is a real Beauty! The Patina and the Grip Colour are amazing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast