Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer dagger by Horster with Alu fittings

Article about: This Horster has a pristine blade, full cross grain and a great tip. The Guard and pommel are the Aluminium type. This dagger should appeal Vedran, as it is an unmessed/uncleaned one Enjoy t

?

Default Heer dagger by Horster with Alu fittings

This Horster has a pristine blade, full cross grain and a great tip.
    The Guard and pommel are the Aluminium type.
    This dagger should appeal Vedran, as it is an unmessed/uncleaned one
    Enjoy this lovely dagger.
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Heer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittingsHeer dagger by Horster with Alu fittings
    Last edited by gerrit; 04-07-2014 at 07:31 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Horster with Alu fittings
    P
    Many

?

Lovely dagger and great condition. Horster certainly had a unique process when it came to lacquering their daggers, so many turn a golden colour over the years and often get wrongly attributed as the so called gilt Generals version. Not a common sight on army daggers all these years later to find one with the majority of the silver wash / lacquer still evident.
    Killer blade and love that enhanced Pack guard, a scarce config for Horster production.

Hi Gerrit as always...a gem of a find...and the crossgrain is the best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Ger , i have to admit i'm with Vedran as this is just how i love to see them also ... left alone What a beauty , there are not many around looking like this and with a mint blade !! Well done on finding this example !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Once again a beautiful example. Well Done!! Best Regards, Fred

Hi Ger, wonderful dagger in perfect untouched condition. I like Horster daggers but we do not see its daggers with Aluminum fittings very often! Really nice one!

Regards Peter

?

Ger,

Yep, i like this one as well mate

You have a good eye for nice daggers

Best Mac 66

?

Another beauty you found Ger! Can't wait to see this one in hand The crossgrain is just perfect on this one and I really love the aluminum fittings.

Danny

Pristine dagger Ger. Im gonna say it as nobody else has meantioned it but is that definitely aluminium under that patina as I have never seen patina on aluminium like that.

If it is aluminium, its certainly one of the only patinated aluminium army daggers about imo and definitely well worth having.

all the best matty

Mint blade and 20 miles of patina on the rest! That is one nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast