Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer dagger opinions

Article about: Hi all ! I'm asking your opinion on this dagger for a friend of mine who can't speak any words of english ! he wanna buy this dagger and need your review and opinions !! asking price is 450

Default Heer dagger opinions

Hi all !
    I'm asking your opinion on this dagger for a friend of mine who can't speak any words of english !
    he wanna buy this dagger and need your review and opinions !!
    asking price is 450 euros !
    Thanks a lot for your time !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger opinions   Heer dagger opinions  

Heer dagger opinions   Heer dagger opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger opinions
    P
    Many

Original second type Herr dagger produced by Horster Solingen, unfortunately cleaned.
    Scabbard is Eickhorn third type.
    Nothing unusual, because Horster Herr dagger is known for mixing parts, purchased from other firms.

Regards
    Vedran

Thanks Rancid ! I m gonna tell it to my friend !

I'd wold just like to see a better photos of the dagger hanger.
    It seems to me that one of the suspension buckle - is replaced.

Regards
    Vedran
    Last edited by Rancid66; 01-03-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Yes i saw that ! The buckles have not the same patina...
    Thanks to you !
    What do you think about the asking price (450 euros)?

Unfortunately, can not comment price of the dagger, I'm not reseller.

Regards
    Vedran

Hi Harvest..it would be best to compare pricing with a few dealers listed here..and from within their pricing..you should have your answer. Compare condition is mostly important. Here is a few links. Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals and Wittmann Antique Militaria and also Meda Militaria Home

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Harvest I would agree with Larry do some reach on the above dealers mentioned. They are a great resource on pricing and what your getting for your money. Good luck on your hunt.

Best Mario

?

Eickhorn is normally not a maker that known about selling parts to different makers.

IMO its not a Eickhorn but an Original Horster 2nd type crossguard.
    look at the pattern of the wing on the left and right side on top, its definate a Horster 2nd type.

Cheers Ger

about prices in Europe ( as you do not speak English, i gamble your from the Sothern Part of Europe)
    I think 450 for this set is overpriced.
    try to get it for 400

And now we come to the unanswered questions - who knows?
    Maybe was really were some cooperation between Eickhorn and other companies?
    Why are often at Herr daggers of one producer we find a scabbard from other producer?
    Or these dagger are assembled after the war as souvenir for the West soliders? (And in these time was a strong shortage scabbard - for Herr and Luftwaffe.)
    I personally prefer tekstbook Herr daggers.

Regards
    Vedran

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast