Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings

Article about: Paul Seilheimer is one of those hard to find makers which used a variaty of fittings on their early Heer daggers. This one is equiped with WKC, and i think it has one of the best enhanced gu

?

Default Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings

Paul Seilheimer is one of those hard to find makers which used a variaty of fittings on their early Heer daggers.
    This one is equiped with WKC, and i think it has one of the best enhanced guards ive ever seen!
    Typical WKC oval throat.
    The blade is pretty well with just a bit of greaying still having lots of crossgrain left, the rest of this dagger is beautiful and mint.
    Enjoy this lovely dagger!
    Regards,
    Ger
    Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittingsHeer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings
    P
    Many

?

Looks really good Mr H.. & like you say in very good condition.. Thanks for the photos. Cheers Terry.

Great early example! Really nice hand work. This is the earliest configuration I have witnessed on a couple occasions.. Hope there is an earlier yet with my name on it.. Kevin.

Very nice early on Ger I have run out of comments (once again) on how good your finds are you never let us down
    I thought you would like to see this aswell
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings   Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings  

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, i made a closeup from the eagles crossguard, so you all can see how the enhanced it!
    Each guard is different!
    Magnify it by double click and look at the head on the left side, still good to see what the Original headsize was..
    Lovely artists hand on this one!, only early ones have these kind of details.
    Regards,
    Ger
    Heer dagger by Paul Seilheimer with 1st pattern WKC enhanced fittings

?

Once again you found a beautiful early dagger my friend. I love the hand enhanced crossguard on this one. Beatiful patina too. Great find

Danny