Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger Robt Klaas

Article about: Is this Klaas dagger a parts dagger or is this a recognized combination of parts? I think the crossguard is a type 4 Eickhorn but correct me if I am wrong. The dagger is in good condition bu

Default Heer dagger Robt Klaas

Is this Klaas dagger a parts dagger or is this a recognized combination of parts? I think the crossguard is a type 4 Eickhorn but correct me if I am wrong. The dagger is in good condition but someone has retipped it. The blade is plated I believe. The scabbard not so good as it is real heavy plated and has peeled some. I would welcome your opinions and comments.

Thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger Robt Klaas   Heer dagger Robt Klaas  

Heer dagger Robt Klaas   Heer dagger Robt Klaas  

Heer dagger Robt Klaas  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger Robt Klaas
    P
    Many

Hi Steve ..the good Dr73 and or his associate Gerrit can best answer that unless Heers68 chimes in soon. Hang tight !

I'm still learning also with these shared fitting intricacies between Heer producers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Steve,

as you already suspected its a partsdagger, the eickhorn crossguard does indeed not match the Klaas blade.
    The scabbard is missing the typical astrix on the scabbard bands also.....
    Let this one be, and look for one that matches.

Regards,
    Ger