Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinions

Article about: hi all..I take advantage of your kindness and knowledge to ask opinions on this Heer dagger marked Rudolf Buchel and the scabbard with central screw...i would be glad for any opinion on genu

Default Heer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinions

hi all..I take advantage of your kindness and knowledge to ask opinions on this Heer dagger marked Rudolf Buchel and the scabbard with central screw...i would be glad for any opinion on genuinity.
    p.s. the dagger comes with a 23 cm luftwaffe bullion portepee , deluxe hangers and shows a little chip on the handleHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinionsHeer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinions
    thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger Rudolf Buchel..opinions
    P
    Many

The dagger is a good one, a generic type B, but I think that the scabbard (4. Eickhorn type) is replaced.
    Unfortunately, this dagger is cleaned.

Regards
    Vedran
    Last edited by Rancid66; 12-24-2013 at 02:55 PM.

I would strongly agree and would go for the other if there were a choice.

thanks a lot guys...

Hi, scabbard is certainly Eickhorn product, heavily silver plated. Eickhorn never sold its own parts to other producers, but in some occasions we can find daggers with Eickhorn scabbards, mostly on late war daggers, especially with no marker mark on blade, W.K.C. daggers and Rudolf Buchel too, so it is possible that Eickhorn sold some of its own scabbards to others - only my opinion. Try to compare your dagger to this: Bchel, Rudolf

thank you peter also for the interesting link