Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heer Dagger - Tiger

Article about: Hi friends, maybe to someone is this dagger nice, but despite this fact - good condition and attractive grip, this dagger is not for collector, who want untouched things. It is not necessary

Hi friends, maybe to someone is this dagger nice, but despite this fact - good condition and attractive grip, this dagger is not for collector, who want untouched things. It is not necessary to be advanced collector to know, that early slant grips do not belongs to later made fittings... Only one producer use slant grips on later daggers - army daggers collectors certainly know the name of this producer In my opinion slant grip was added after war, and like Wagriff said - maybe someone thinks that this dagger will be look more attractive, but this kind of "upgrade" destroy dagger integrity forever! This is real shame!

Regards Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I decided to return the Tiger dagger. Thanks for the information and assistance here, especially Danny - I learned a good bit on this one. The rest of my small dagger collection is basicially 'textbook' and collector grade so I want to keep it that way. I will do my homewark better next time and do plan to add a nice Heer dagger to the collection in the future.
    Cheers.
    Jeff

?

All Has been said, great info was given

Danny is spot on, and i know that Slant Tiger , it came from a great Collector

Regards,
    Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12