Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger wkc...opinions

Article about: Hi all..i have seen a beautiful wkc Heer dagger ..i have some doubt on the throat...i see it very thick(too much)..Is It only my wrong impression?many thanks

Default Heer dagger wkc...opinions

Hi all..i have seen a beautiful wkc Heer dagger ..i have some doubt on the throat...i see it very thick(too much)..Is It only my wrong impression?many thanks Heer dagger wkc...opinionsHeer dagger wkc...opinionsHeer dagger wkc...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger wkc...opinions
    P
    Many

Hi, there is nothing bad with the dagger. All is textbook. By the way it is very rare WKC 3rd
    Type.

Best regards

Peter

?

Did you notice the nicks in the blade when you looked at it, it is going quite cheap though.

Best Tomaz.

?

Quote by PeterCollector View Post
    Hi, there is nothing bad with the dagger. All is textbook. By the way it is very rare WKC 3rd
    Type.

Best regards

Peter
    +1

Yes i did...a little nick is evidentemente but not so terribile..many thanks for your help

Some cupcakes have cherries on top and others dont..but still tastes good
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill