Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real

Article about: Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real - found him today, ivory handel, you can take him apart and looks really good to me, still has its box, Really high details - and the bar is only to compar

Default Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real

Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real - found him today, ivory handel, you can take him apart and looks really good to me, still has its box,
    Really high details - and the bar is only to compare the size
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real   Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real  

Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real   Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real  

Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real   Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heer Miniature Dagger - Is he real

Ive never seen one thats been painted before, also the handle shouldnt be ivory, its normally a hard plastic type material or a wooden handle covered in plastic, check by heating a pin and pick a spot on the inside and see if it melts into it, plus there are quite a few flaws on the eagle but thats not a clear indication of a fake, is the blade marked and if so any close photos

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ive never seen one thats been painted before, also the handle shouldnt be ivory, its normally a hard plastic type material or a wooden handle covered in plastic, check by heating a pin and pick a spot on the inside and see if it melts into it, plus there are quite a few flaws on the eagle but thats not a clear indication of a fake, is the blade marked and if so any close photos
    i cant see any paint on him, i can be wrong with ivory but sure looks like and i better not make a pin test, no markings or makers marks

?

Well thats a very strange looking metal colour, unless its your camera or my laptop, and the pin test wont hurt it if its ivory and wont make a noticable difference on the inside

?

Theres two types, 1/2 size or 3/4, the half size is 8" or smaller the other is 9" or more, they dont have to be maker marked but some are, ive just checked and there is a similar looking one to this but a better looking eagle