Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Officers Dagger

Article about: Just arrived, this nice dagger. Damage to the handle but price reflected this Hope you like it Thanks Nick

Default Heer Officers Dagger

Just arrived, this nice Eickhorn dagger.

Damage to the handle but price reflected this

Hope you like it

Thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers Dagger   Heer Officers Dagger  

Heer Officers Dagger   Heer Officers Dagger  

Heer Officers Dagger  
    Last edited by Woolgar; 04-17-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers Dagger
    P
    Many

nice detail nice dagger.

Cheers Harry

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Have you won a few quid Nick buying all these daggers? nice find mate when you say damaged grip do you mean the little knock what we can see
    cheers Ronnie

?

Interesting dagger with Eickhorn pommel, ferrule and scabbard. Only parts that aren't Eickhorn are the crossguard and the blade (assuming it has no maker mark on it). The crossguard is a typical generic A. It's always a matter of belief when it comes to daggers like this. You can never be sure if these parts were always together.

Danny

Danny the blade has the Eickhorn mark

@Ronnie the reverse of the grip is cracked sadly

Nick

Hi Nick despite the cracked Grip..and I fully support what Danny has pointed out....I tell this to many collectors acquiring edged history for the first time.... You have a representative piece of history from the TR period. Better yet..you dont have just the dagger..but the hangers and portepee also. Congrats again . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Nick,

most likely a denazified Eickhorn with a replaced generic A guard.

Regards,
    Ger

Thank you all for your comments guys

I will post some pics of the damage and the Eickhorn stamp at the weekend

Nick

I have seen later Eicks come out of the woodwork with Gen A guards, is this one legit? Don't know.. Kevin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast