Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Offizierdolch

Article about: Weather is bad here so no good pics. Just got this so had to use a rainy day so sorry about the pics. (Inside taken pics just are not the same). Will take more and better when the sun comes

Default Heer Offizierdolch

Weather is bad here so no good pics. Just got this so had to use a rainy day so sorry about the pics. (Inside taken pics just are not the same).
    Will take more and better when the sun comes back out. It looks like a nice 3 to me but it is my first Heer.
    hope you all like this Alcoso and agree .All opinions welcome.Heer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer OffizierdolchHeer Offizierdolch

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 11-01-2013 at 05:05 AM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Offizierdolch
    P
    Many

No expert on this items but I like it.
    chris

I felt good about it Chris, but I know parts can inner change but all seem to be of proper order to me.
    But as I said this is not my major field of collecting though I have learned much here.

Eric

Hi Eric..looks like a nice Alcoso all the way around. Conditioning and patina is equal..and the blade is near mint. I saw a finger print above the logo you might want wipe off quickly. I will move this to the Heer dagger forum. You done well picking this up.. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi, you show us very nice Army officer dagger made by Alcoso. Dagger is textbook piece - each part was produce by Alcoso. Crossguard is common 3rd. pattern that we usually see on daggers made by this producer. And I agree with Larry - quickly remove finger print from blade!

Regards peter

?

A very nice textbook Alcoso Thanks for showing.

Danny

Thanks for the kind words all.
    And the blade has now been cleaned with Ren-wax.

Eric

?

I think is a lovely dagger!!
    Thx for showing.

Ger