Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Höller Army Dagger

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I would like to share my latest army dagger. Scabbard is not superb, but I find the dagger itself very nice. Best Regards Chris

Default Höller Army Dagger

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to share my latest army dagger.
    Scabbard is not superb, but I find the dagger itself very nice.

Best Regards
    Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Höller Army Dagger   Höller Army Dagger  

Höller Army Dagger   Höller Army Dagger  

Höller Army Dagger   Höller Army Dagger  

Höller Army Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Höller Army Dagger
    P
    Many

nice one.

Yes indeed.. very nice!

You take really nice photo's sir! And a very nice dagger, scabbard is pretty nice too IMO.

Love the pumpkin handle
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Chris, you have nice Holler dagger with crossguard which is most common for this producer, but with extremely fine orange grip, which we do not see very often! Scabbard is in my opinion very nice too, this is generic scabbard - Holler use this generic scabbards often and I think it belongs to this piece... So, you certainly have impressive Holler dagger! Thanks for showing it to us!

Regards Peter

Great representation of Heer History...IMO ..it is quite superb. Thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is a beautiful Heer dagger you got, I like Holler army daggers.
    The first pattern Holler guards can compete with the best early type crossguard from any maker.
    Here my Holler Slant crossguard, just look at the eagles head with it moon shape toolmarking on the right of the eye, and the detailed feathers on the wings, just superb!
    Höller Army Dagger

Hi Ger, your early slant Holler is fantastic! I like Holler daggers too, because this producer made hi quality daggers - certainly one of best!

regards Peter

Chris Thanks for sharing always nice to see nice specimen of a Holler and also some nice creative photo taking.

Mario.