Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Holler Heer dagger

Article about: Ive had this one for about 30 years,i dont know much about the storage place in Vienna,but i have been told post war thats where many were stored.

Default Holler Heer dagger

Ive had this one for about 30 years,i dont know much about the distributor in Vienna, is it common to have distributor marks on these?
    Holler Heer daggerHoller Heer daggerHoller Heer daggerHoller Heer daggerHoller Heer dagger
    Last edited by wizardman; 09-17-2014 at 08:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Holler Heer dagger
    P
    Many

?

A beautiful dagger!

Nice find Wizard...thats a distributor not seen too often. I will move this thread to the Heer forum...thanks for sharing this dagger whic is in great condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

i like these,although i have see too much that,but i still want to see more.....

Nice dagger! Durbeck was a uniform store and believe they are still in business today. I had a twin to this dagger and regretfully traded it years ago. Here’s a visor I own sold by Durbeck that dagger sure would go nicely with it

Holler Heer dagger Holler Heer dagger

?

Nice 3th pattern Holler eagle.
    I like distributer marked blades!
    Not to often seen blades, thx for showing.

regards,
    Ger

I wouldnt say its common but its not rare either, lets just say its a nice little addition to have on your blade, and a small bump in the value, now having both the cap and dagger by the same distributer would be pretty cool to own so one of you should work out a deal with the other lol

Lol we should but theres one problem...under Australian law its now illegal to ship overseas a double edged blade (any dagger) or import..its been a real nightmare,i recently had one of my contacts find an amazing mint SS dagger,but customs here wouldnt let me get it....on the other hand i can import a Visor

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Lol we should but theres one problem...under Australian law its now illegal to ship overseas a double edged blade (any dagger) or import..its been a real nightmare,i recently had one of my contacts find an amazing mint SS dagger,but customs here wouldnt let me get it....on the other hand i can import a Visor
    Well darn seems neither of us is willing to let our pieces go The visor is part of a waffenrock display at the moment so …..

Holler Heer dagger

Quote by T Kendall View Post
    Well darn seems neither of us is willing to let our pieces go The visor is part of a waffenrock display at the moment so …..

Holler Heer dagger
    Its more so i actually cant lol
    Mike E apparently has a nice one, i just dont know who Mike E is??
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...visors-378390/