Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!

Article about: For years & years i have been on a hunt for the earliest Pack army: Type 1 crossguard with a slant grip. Last weekend on the Ciney show i was so Lucky to spot one, it was a great way to

?

Default Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!

For years & years i have been on a hunt for the earliest Pack army: Type 1 crossguard with a slant grip.
    Last weekend on the Ciney show i was so Lucky to spot one, it was a great way to start the day!
    This one has all the features you look for on a Pack slant: dotted pommel, punched eye, 1st type logo and the typical scabbardbands (only found on the earliest Pack armies)
    A true bonus is the nice engraved monogram on the crossguard.
    This dagger is besides the blade that has a bit of grease staining totaly mint.
    The hand enhanced crossguard eagle is one of a kind, well Gents i fell in love...see for yourself
    This is also the first shoot with my new camera, it needs a bit of finetuning before i realy get the best out of it but for now im pretty satisfied!
    Regards
    Ger
    Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Killer E.Pack slant -personalised- My gem of the year!!
    P
    Many

Fantastic find Ger,it's a beauty
    Congrats

?

That's a great dagger for sure! It has everything you could wish for in a army dagger. Congrats my friend

Danny

?

WOW, One of a kind crossguard eagle is fantastic

monogram engraved crossguard as well

What a find Ger, Congratz M8, one terrific early Pack army

Regards Mac 66

MAP
    ?

Very nice photos! Always tricky working with a new camera. What did you get? The depth of field is quite good, giving good clear and focused results.

Oh...the dagger is ok too....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Got to love that hand worked Eagle! With personalization and a full on mint knot attached, ot much else you could want! An Excellent pick up! A shame it's too late to put in your book! Would have made a great cover shot!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Outstanding hand enhancing Ger..nice find and well done..I like the Solo Pack figure

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Got to love that hand worked Eagle! With personalization and a full on mint knot attached, ot much else you could want! An Excellent pick up! A shame it's too late to put in your book! Would have made a great cover shot!
    William the cover shows a Pack type 2 slant, but will all the Pack features like this one.
    We have exactly the same one in the book but without a monogram, i sold that one to Danny back in the days, didnt realised it would take me years to find another one....now i know better and succeeded at last!

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 05-05-2017 at 10:17 AM.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice photos! Always tricky working with a new camera. What did you get? The depth of field is quite good, giving good clear and focused results.

Oh...the dagger is ok too....
    Its a Panasonic Lumix TZ70 Travel-Zoom camera.
    Its handadjustible can shoot RAW too, but this one was in medium light condition and fully auto Ai
    Next time i will try to make a few presets, but had a lack of time....and YES... the dagger is lovely!

Ger

?

Nice one Mr H... Lovely looking piece & excellent photos, really get a feel for the quality of the dagger.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast