Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My First Salty Heer

Article about: Hello All, I have never owned a Heer dagger but recently a forum member had a salty one with a damaged handle. I am sure we can all agree at some point in life low hanging or damaged fruit c

Fantastic dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I like it when they have been around like this one, not just been "living" in a dark shelf since the day they came out of the factory.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Good correct Eickhorn that has not been cleaned or played with by collectors.. well done! Kevin.

The crack is a pain but there is enough of it to enable it to stay tight as a drum, forgot to state that point
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

?

Nice to see it in good hands. It saddens me to see the daggers broken up and sold for its parts.

?

As Kevin stated textbook Eickhorn 4th and last pattern in a worn but collectable condition!

Congratz!
    Ger

My yourger cousin refers to the Eickhorn as "the maker whose mark Is a squirrel holding onto an electrical fence post" or just "electroshock rabbit"
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12