Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My heer dagger up for review

Article about: I always try to upload my new items for review, comments, and info as I love to further my education. I know that one or many of you will always see things I don't. All original, all matchin

Default My heer dagger up for review

My heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for reviewMy heer dagger up for review

I always try to upload my new items for review, comments, and info as I love to further my education. I know that one or many of you will always see things I don't. All original, all matching, etc.. Thank you guys!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My heer dagger up for review
    P
    Many

?

UKC... I know nothing about these other than there were different patterns.... Best wait for Larry C. or Ger..
    And a few others.... Not to slight anybody !!! But it looks in good shape... I believe there was am existing thread on the "Eickhorn" logos that can determine year of production sometimes and of course the "Eagle " pattern.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The problem with collecting across the entire militaria spectrum is its hard to become an expert in any one area.

?

Default Heer

Something I found on the net... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My heer dagger up for review   My heer dagger up for review  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm going to test myself... I say all original Eickhorn.. 2nd pattern.. 1936-37..

Im going to say its been messed with.

My heer dagger up for review
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It's a beauty, I hope it checks out all the way. Like the eagle, looks like a quality piece. Nics pics too, good effort, good score.

Uh oh.. Ok I'm going back to the stickys.. I based my answer on the cross guard from your post Larry c. Excellent post by the way. So its the wrong feral ring. Can't believe I missed that. Its obvious when you pointed it out.

Hello, you have 100% textbook early Eickhorn. It has later style pommel, 2nd. Pattern crossguard, type "B" grip with eickhorn ring. Scabbard is early Eickhorn, blade looks great! Very nice dagger!

Regards Peter

?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast