Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new Heer wkc dagger

Article about: Nice dagger

?

Default My new Heer wkc dagger

Hi guys this is my 3rd army and pretty minty ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Heer wkc dagger   My new Heer wkc dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Heer wkc dagger
    P
    Many

Default re: My new Heer wkc dagger

Hi Pammy, it looks good. Just the scabbard needs turning around.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: My new Heer wkc dagger

Thanks ade,i just switched them all as they were all wrong in my display case!!thank you

?

this blade would be mint but at the top by maker 2 little spots?might come off but iam leaving it alone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Heer wkc dagger   My new Heer wkc dagger  

?

i know this is not luft ,but just had to have it for now!might trade it for a 2nd luft not sure.

?

c

nice, very nice, I wish I could find just 1 or 2 daggers, you almost have every one made for the German military ww2 machine.

regards Marty

?

thanks marty, i have a very small collection not as many as most! wish i did have them all as they are so pretty!! i must get a chained ss soon in memory of my father..thanks marty, i like that name marty .

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks marty, i have a very small collection not as many as most! wish i did have them all as they are so pretty!! i must get a chained ss soon in memory of my father..thanks marty, i like that name marty .
    thanks, my mom named me after Marty Robbins, that tells you how old I am LOL., I would almost bet you don't have a display case, but a room with nothing but daggers , no walls showing. LOL. I have a FAKE chained ss, but at least it has a wooden handle, not plastic& the emblems are in the right spot, but it is FAKE. good luck on your quest to get ever TR dagger ever made. by the way, I know how you feel about your dad, I really miss my mom alot, she always saved up all her jokes to tell me.
    Last edited by crazy horse; 08-17-2010 at 10:59 AM.

?

i put this in the sale part ,as it is less then i paid as i paid $600 just for dagger as the blade is so minty handle perfect ,scabbard nothing wrong and iam giveing the hangers and rope as i could get $600 and sell the hangers and rope seprete but need med money and the rest of my items iam selling to a freind little by little!! iam still going to be on here as when i get something from a sale i will post and if i can help anyone out please e-mail me...thanks guys.. when you see it inperson its like a time capsule !!anything you see on the blade now is just dust garented!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast