Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Help! Heer Officers Dagger

Article about: So I paid a visit to our local antique store today, and found this (what I think) is an original Heer officers dagger. Don't know much about these daggers, but I would love to add this one t

If you want to compare it with a textbook Alocoso 4th pattern so called "High Lift" then here is your link
    Alcoso High Lift full rig

logo AWS is correct so is the small pommel and the white grips are common.
    The scabbard is the only Alcoso scabbard that has the backside screw instead of their usual sidescrew config, just compare and you find out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

don't let it slip away.

Has anyone encountered this model being reproduced?

Unfortunately, there aren't many models that have Not been reproduced yet...This piece, however, looks better, now that I take a deeper look at it, and if Gerrit's sharp eyes give it the thumbs up, you can rely that it's good. Nothing get's past that lad's eyes!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

These high lift crossguard eagle daggers are hard to find..and from the advice received above..for the price being offered,,would be a worth while investment.

To answer your question about this type of dagger being reproduced..I can confidently say No....or they re just never seen reproduced. $350 is an outstanding price for this type of dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12