Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Early Heer for your enjoyment..

Article about: Here is a very nice minty slant gripped Heer dagger that I was overjoyed to find at the Louisville Kentucky SOS show here in the USA.. the blade is just as nice as can be found with all the

Hi Kevin,

you have very nice dagger. I always think that Rich. Abr. Herder start to produce Army daggers in mid period - only few daggers, and most of its production was later... But now I see your beautifle example of ultra early Herder, what a beauty!!! Thanks for sharing this nice and hard to find example I believe you had a great time in SOS show, for me it is impossible to visit shows in USA. But I find old rusty Austro-Hungarian sword on attic here

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lovely & rare maker early army Kevin

Super find for you

Envy, Envy, Envy. Envy, Envy.

That is a great dagger Kevin, love the early Pack fittings on this one, and an absolute first time for me.
    I have only seen this early Herder logo in combination with Gen. B fittings, like the one that Mario posted in september 2015.
    We will show a great example of it in our book

Ger, I was hoping that you would have an example to show between you and Danny. This is a very exciting discovery then as it seems this may be the first initial version of a Rich. A. Herder to surface! Wish I had had it available for your book! Best, Kevin.

Kevin it would have been a lovely addition to our book, unfortunate your discovery came to late for the book perhaps a dagger for the usb memory card an extra folder can easily be added, as that only needs a watermark😊
    Please let me know if thats an option

Congratz on this beauty!

What great info on Herder. I did not know any of this in terms of rarity. It's a beautiful piece.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12