Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Plumacher pickup

Article about: You don't mess around Ronnie!! That is a stone cold beauty with rarity all around. I agree with my learned friends here that this is indeed a type one Klaas guard, look at those "erect&

Default New Plumacher pickup

Hello guys I picked this up today at the Leeds Fair, it's not an easy dagger to find so I thought I would share it pretty sure this is one of those crossguards that have been brought to light on this forum that isn't to common either hope I am correct plenty of crossgrain on the blade and another one that jumped out and said buy me
    hope you like it as much as I do,
    thanks for looking, cheers Ronnie

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1761.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	344.3 KB 
ID:	720681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1762.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	720682  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1763.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	331.5 KB 
ID:	720683   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1764.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	329.5 KB 
ID:	720684  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1766.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	337.2 KB 
ID:	720685  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Is it normal for the swastica to be so wobely? The detail on the eagle and wrath look very rough.

Hi Feurbach don't forget this was hand enchanced so there will be slight differences in the work
    thanks for looking,
    cheers Ronnie

Nice addition Ronnie,
    Klaas fittings, Plumacher had a habit of using Klaas parts and vice versa. This is a typical early/mid period Plumacher in great condition. Congrats.

Ronnie, thanks for nice sharp photos of great dagger! I only saw one late war Plumacher dagger few years ago, but with generic crossguard, and it was not so nice like yours dagger.
    Jon, thanks for your information, i don´t know that Plumacher use Klaas parts... interesting!

Regards Peter

A Blast from the Past ..Hi Ronnie !! A Great entrance also . Beautiful dagger and crossgrain..stick around and dont be a stranger. I have a special thread coming up in October..called Dagoberfest !! Bring your favorite Dagger , Beer , and German Barmaid. See you there Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ronnie great Plumacher you did well to pick this up. Great Klaas crossguard! Looks like a type one. Super rare maker and this one has a great hilt.

That's a beauty Ronnie! Like others said, very rare maker and in great condition! Congretulations on this find

The hand work on this piece is clearly evident. In absolutely untouched condition as well! A beautiful and scarce to see Heer! Nice find, for sure!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks vey much guys for all the comments and congrats
    @Larry thanks mate I know I haven't been on for a while but had a few things going on but back again now
    thanks again chaps, Ronnie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast