Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger

Article about: Greetings everyone, I picked up this Heer dagger yesterday and I would like to know more about it. I was told that the double oval Eickhorn logo signifies that it was a very early produced d

RZM
    ?

Default Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger

Greetings everyone,

I picked up this Heer dagger yesterday and I would like to know more about it. I was told that the double oval Eickhorn logo signifies that it was a very early produced dagger. I really know nothing about these, so any comments or opinions as to it's originality, condition, or quality would be greatly appreciated! Also, is there any significance to the hangers being a tan or off white color instead of the usual dark green?

Best Regards,

RZM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger   Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger  

Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger   Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger  

Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger   Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice and correct early dagger with a type 2 Eickhorn crossguard. Here's mine with the exact same configuration.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger   Opinions on this Double Oval Eickhorn Logo Heer Dagger