Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Heer dagger please

Article about: I have found this dagger which looks good to me apart from the broken off swastika. Asking \\$100 - is it worth going for? I think I have seen the crossguards sold seperately before. Maker is

?

Default Opinions on Heer dagger please

I have found this dagger which looks good to me apart from the broken off swastika. Asking $100 - is it worth going for? I think I have seen the crossguards sold seperately before. Maker is EickOpinions on Heer dagger pleaseOpinions on Heer dagger pleaseOpinions on Heer dagger pleasehorn.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Heer dagger please
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Opinions on Heer dagger please

Anyone please?

For $100.00, I don't know how you could go wrong. Other than being"de-nazified", it looks like it's in great shape, judging it from the pictures supplied. I'm sure that you could find another Eickhorn army crossguard out there somewhere if you wanted to restore it. Just my opinion.
    Mark

?

I agree for $100. it's a good buy. However, finding another Eickhorn crossguard which also has the same type of patina that will match with the other parts will be next to impossible.
    -JMO-

-wagner-

?

Great deal at $100. If you are patient you will eventually find a crossguard that will fit it and triple the value. The patina might not be a perfect match, but you will still have a fine display item. Heck, you could part it out and double or triple your investment. Any way you slice it...good deal. Besides, some people actually collect de-nazified items.

Good buy for 100.00,there are crossguards for sale all over.Try Lakesidetrader.com he should be able to help.

Agree,parts are worth more than that! if you decide to sell parts drop me a line,I need an Eickhorn blade. Kevin.

As said - for $100, I'd buy it too......................!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I have one just like it, de-nazified as well.great deal as said.
    ~Dean

Even with cross guard a nice piece of history and very collectible