Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers

Article about: by T Kendall Larry I would love to see the set. I am attending the Max perhaps we can get together for dinner I love the family owned Italian place near by I hope they are still Open Hi Tom

Quote by T Kendall View Post
    Larry I would love to see the set. I am attending the Max perhaps we can get together for dinner I love the family owned Italian place near by I hope they are still Open
    Hi Tom ..I would be honored..and yes from what I understand as of last year that restaurant is still open..I think most eateries in that location thrive on the hotels and conventioneers.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Larry that is a fine specimen with extras !
    Thanks for sharing .

Congrats!!!! Larry on a very nice set you have.
    thanks for sharing it .

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Excellent Larry! I like to refer to this as the "type 2 Holler" even though it is a Pack guard, they enhanced it so much I consider it theirs! Just a great example with all the history included. Hold on to it! Kevin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123