Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers

Article about: by T Kendall Larry I would love to see the set. I am attending the Max perhaps we can get together for dinner I love the family owned Italian place near by I hope they are still Open Hi Tom

Default Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers

Here is a couple of teaser photos of my Heer dagger with soldbuch and personalization. I will take better shots in the future.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers   Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers  

Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers   Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers  

Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers   Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers
    P
    Many

Wow larry that one is a gem! You lucky dog!

This is Kaiser dagger!
    Larry, your dagger is amazing and it is equipped with fitting which we do not see very often on this holler dagers, if we compare them to more common third pattern.

Regards Peter

?

Larry that is a wonderful dagger and lovely to see the man behind the dagger!
    Soldbuck and engravings are a real bonus!

Ger

Thanks Gents..it also came with the hangers. I was impressed by the amount of detail that went into the pommel cap and carrying bands..but more photos to come in time. Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-24-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow! That's a real beauty! I love the personalization on the crossguard The documentation that came with the dagger is just great. It makes the piece really special. Thanks for showing.

Danny

?

Great daggers, Larry that Holler is a real gem, typical early Holler enhanced Pack 3rd crossguard. The 3 neck chisel marks and the half moon crescent behind the eye are tell tale giveaways.
    Holler used this Pack 3rd crossguard twice during production, returning to it again much later. These later produced pieces have virtually zero enhancing with just a simple punched circular eye to the eagles head and matched normally with a Generic scabbard.

Outstanding work to the pommel as well

Congrats Larry on a lovely Heer dagger with traceable history!
    It definately makes it more personal.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Additional Heer dagger photos and hanger photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers   Personalized Holler dagger w/ Soldbuch and Hangers  

The last entry in This officers Soldbuch is in 1944..and being in a reserve mountain troop unit. He made it to the rank of captain before his last entry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast