Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 003.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	765442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 002.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	765441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 001.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	765440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 007.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	765443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 004.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	765445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 005.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	765446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klihaso 006.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	765447

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

The correct name of Ralfs new book: Die Blankwaffen des Deutschen Heeres.
    But, you have now a preview of the Klittermann und Moog (Solingen-Haan) "Officiersdolch des Heeres".
    Handle is the plaster version.

This is a great contribution Dutch..which Im sure the Heer Gents will appreciate. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quite interesting! First time I have seen this mark on a Heer dagger. I have seen the etched "Moog" MM with the spear throwing arm on a later Luft 2nd though...Kevin.

Default pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

After viewing "Dutch Daggerman's" interesting post showing the Klihaso mark I thought I would put this one up for review. Found these rather bad pics of this "A" generic fitted Heer back in 2005 on a German auction sight, it went rather cheap and unfortunately not to me. Mark says "W. Cauberg est. 18?" under a Saber. These guys were a maker too!, of swords mostly seen prewar. Seen it before?? Kevin.

Attachment 765481Attachment 765480Attachment 765482Attachment 765483
    Attached Images Attached Images     

?

The pebbling to the scabbard shell, the small hanging rings, file marks on the underside of pommel and poor casting, machine cross-grain to the blade, and a maker mark from the imagination!.

Not one for my collection

Gents could this be a distributor?

Let me clarify as I am not trying to over shadow Degens thoughts, on this dagger ... Could this be a name used by a distributor?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

my thoughts to Larry.

?

Larry,
    Klihaso was a correct acronym for Klitterman and Moog, just not sure ( or convinced ) it was ever used on an army dagger. It appears on much of their non-TR steel., mainly razors.

Seems as though they had other identities used along with Klihaso...also including Blaustahl, Chand-Tara, Krishna, Schleiermaid, Share Ready,TheSavoy and The Silver King. These identities are also registered during the 1935 - 1937 period..yet nothing supports them producing non political daggers.

These first time appearances always seem to have many left with questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast