MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Questionable heer dagger

Article about: Ive seen this ad pop up in the classifieds on and off. This heer dagger looked ok until i saw the oddball eagle on cross guard. Any help with maker i.d or faker i.d ? I have never seen a hee

Default Questionable heer dagger

Ive seen this ad pop up in the classifieds on and off. This heer dagger looked ok until i saw the oddball eagle on cross guard. Any help with maker i.d or faker i.d ? I have never seen a heer dagger with such an eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Questionable heer dagger   Questionable heer dagger  

Questionable heer dagger   Questionable heer dagger  

Questionable heer dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Questionable heer dagger
    P
    Many

?

A pic may help.. ok took abit G
    Attached Images Attached Images Questionable heer dagger 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Got em up. Always takes a minute. Also having issues with the mobile site

looks just like one i found on a website selling bogus replacement hand guards pommels etc. but il let a few people look as another set of eyes always helps.

here is the one from bogus crap website reddick,,,.. looks quite similar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Questionable heer dagger  

The cross guard on the 1st dagger you posted looks to be a generic type A , The bogus Reddick example is a repro of a WKC type 4 ,Regards ,Paul

Who is the make on the type a? Or is this just a run of the mill common unmarked variant of sorts ?

I believe that nobody knows for sure the manufacturer of the Generic type A cross guard ,Regards ,paul

paul thank you for the information, i have seen this dagger in the classifieds for months and now i know, the blade was heavily scratched with a dinged tip and abit rusty. il offer 180 and see where that gets me.

?

Chuck here a bit of info regarding generic fittings on armies and the producers who used them, this info can be found in the latest publised army dress daggers reference book by Ger Hessels & Danny rieske called "Heeresdolche".
    Buy a decent reference book, it saves money in the end...

best
    Ger

Questionable heer dagger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-08-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast