Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rare anton wingen army.

Article about: Hi everyone, after looking at tom kendals fantastic army collection and his anton wingen jr dagger with the rare early generic type 3 crossguard I thought you might like another look at one,

?

Loverly Slant Wingen, what more can be said seeing an early beauty like this!

Thx for showing

Regards,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare anton wingen army.
    P
    Many

Great find! Interesting to see that Wingen used a couple different pommels with this guard. Congrats, its a beauty! Kevin.

Hi LBM, you seemed to have done very well in just a short amount of time, excellent rare example,
    Congrats.
    Regards SK

Thanks guys for your comments, yes silberkreuz im very happy with how my collection is going, I made an effort to get some of the more desirable harder to get daggers first like the kriegs and this slant grip army, theres still a couple of pieces im wanting to get before I start specializing on types of daggers but this hobbys not cheap so I will be adding pieces a lot slower in the future.

LBM
    Get out to the military and gun shows in your area you can still find a bargain every now and then

That's a good idea Tom il look into it and find out whats happening locally, don't think a lot gos on tho in my area, im from north east England, but you never know I might get lucky, thanks for the tip.

Elizabeth Ousley
    ?

i have this blade in my hands atm but mine has a triple xxx stamped on reverse side of hilt behind the bird(eagle?) and is missing the pommel how could i track its history for resale???

Hi Elizabeth, welcome to the forum. Firstly is it possible that you could post a few pictures of your blade etc?

Hi Elizabeth, the best thing would be to open a new thread and post pics of the dagger with some close ups of the maker mark, then some of the experts should have a look and let you know exactly what you have, good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2