Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rare early Heeres Dolch by Christianswerk with Slant grip

Article about: This is for sure one hard to find Slant! It has the Pack hardware and is in great condition. Superb Grip, great patina overal, a lovely crossguard Eagle and a scabbard thats dent free. Pomme

Wow!!..Lightning strikes twice!!.....very nice Kevin..thankyou for adding..more greatness to this thread! Regards Larry

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi to all, finally Im on my PC and have time to answer to all new threads with nice items! First I have to say, that I like this kind of daggers, and especially early slant by very rare marker - Christianwerke is great. I only saw one example on photos and I never believe that potentially one of these daggers will be mine thanks Ger And it is also nice to see this WW 1 buckle near army dagger... I hope you will keep this little present from me in your collection...

Best regards Peter

Once again guys stunning daggers and "yes Ger you have me sloping onto Heer daggers now
    cheers Ronnie

#thx Kevin for your addition to this thread!

# Ronnie your welcome

Cheers Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-15-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Great early army any Heer collector would love to have. Beautiful fittings - Interesting fact about the blades - I learned something. Peter good things come to those that wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12