MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Article about: Well Gents, the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details Regards, Danny & Ger

?

Default Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Well Gents,
    the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    P
    Many

?

Looks great bud! Congrats and I am sure you and Danny did A+++ work. We look forward to it. Autographed copies available I hope soon?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Looks great bud! Congrats and I am sure you and Danny did A+++ work. We look forward to it. Autographed copies available I hope soon?
    Sure Kirk!
    Your personal note and the autographs of your Oma in your Book Lydia are highly appreciated, so for sure it will not be forgotten!

Ger

Well done Ger..the cover is stunning..which brings out the detail. Very eye catching .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

doe's it come with a free example?.lol.

?

Ger & Danny,

Cover looks Terrific

I,m sure your heer dagger book will be an amazing read with photos & very useful to heer dagger collectors worldwide

Cheers Mac 66.

One could always use another reference book, A much needed area....... My hat is of to Ger and Danny for heading up this time consuming project. I look forward to the book....Oh and the cover is eye catching!

Best
    Mario

Beautiful cover guys! Great choice of one of my favorite guards to represent Heer daggers, the E. Pack 2nd! Well done.. Kevin.

A book to have, I can't wait. But I guess I will!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Thank you Gents for the kind words.
    We have mailed the final dagger page layout to the ones that are involved in the making of the book by providing us with photo's of the missing daggers, and we want to give you that page too.
    This is what we have in mind!
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast