Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SOS original dagger heer?

Article about: Dear: I want to know if the dagger is original? Thanks and regards.

Default SOS original dagger heer?

Dear: I want to know if the dagger is original? Thanks and regards.
    SOS original dagger heer?SOS original dagger heer?SOS original dagger heer?SOS original dagger heer?SOS original dagger heer?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS original dagger heer?
    P
    Many

Hi
    Looks good to me and it's very rare maker with very nice grip.
    Can you make better picture of the crossguard ?

In this direction there is picture of the crossguard.
    SOS original dagger heer? - GermanDaggers.com

?

I agree with Stingray.
    Great early type A slant grip with an early type Eagle...need better pics.
    But i would buy it quicker then you can say..fart

Cheers,
    Ger

?

Although the pictures of the crossguard are not too clear, I'm with Ger! I would buy this one just as fast LOL

Danny

is it questionable to anyone that in the top 3 photos..that the grip is a dark pumpkin color compared to the desk shots of the logo with the grip being noticeable lighter? The flash just cant lighten it that much!......thoughts?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ive had Heer daggers that had the same color differences in back and front of the grip.
    If they are hanging on the wall exposed to a lot of light the front color will rapidly darken fast.

Is is indeed questionable that the logo pics are made on a table, not the same shoot as the other 3.
    That why more pics are needed.
    I can hear a very soft voice in your reply Larry: is it the same dagger?

Cheers,
    Ger

?

Good point Larry! It wouldn't be the first time someone is showing something they don't really have (I don't mean you Reynaldo, I'm referring to the seller). I've learned that the hard way With a normal camera it should be possible to make good clear pictures.

Danny

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Ive had Heer daggers that had the same color differences in back and front of the grip.
    If they are hanging on the wall exposed to a lot of light the front color will rapidly darken fast.
    I can hear a very soft voice in your reply Larry: is it the same dagger?
    LOL ....yes I agree with the up against the wall.."toning"...but in a soft voice and LARGER WORDS... IM STILL NOT CONVINCED ITS THE SAME DAGGER.

I would like to see closeups of the ferrule ring the pommel and the grip.....but i know this is impossible to acquire as the photos are from a website that is supposedly selling this dagger. Along with the same SA dagger the RAD dagger...the 1st Luftwaffe dagger and this one. No other photos will be provided.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi, thank you very much to all for your opinions, am I meet with the seller and I will see the daggers directly. I will take pictures better. The photos are not darker website, but the seller sent to my mail. Tomorrow I'll see reality. Thanks and regards

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast