Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques

Article about: These slants Ivory grips are the holy grail for the Slant collectors, i have never seen one before, although i know i european collector who ownes one. Im very happy you shared this one with

Default The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques

Another great addition gentlemen as Tom Kendall has graciously bestowed the use of his Website

Tom Kendall Military Antiques & Collectibles

and especially the link below which provides the many Heer producers..with an exhaustive look into detail of the many variances that seem to confuse most collectors..now clarified and brought here to the WRF.
    A welcomed addition to the WRF family and amongst also other Heer Greats such as Jon “Degens” from War daggers.com ….Danny “dr73” and Peter..aka “Petercollector”
    We look forward to many other examples Tom has in his collection to be posted within this thread of reference. Regards Larry
    Below is the link to Toms Heer Dolch page and its many producers.

The Tom Kendall Collection-Army

A duplicate link can be found here

Heer Dagger Reference Tools in Identifying and collecting.
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-04-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques
    P
    Many

Hi
    Thank you for posting this, the headgear section has superb pieces.
    Just beautiful

Cheers
    Nuno

An excellent site I have had saved to 'Favourites' as a reference tool for a long time now. It's where I learned how to tie a Heer portapee when I got my first dagger by looking at Tom's superb photo's. Another little gem added to the WRF Dagger forum!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

A great contribution by Tom. All levels of collectors can not only enjoy seeing these early beautiful examples of the Heer dagger, but they can also learn something too.
    As the saying goes; 'A picture saves a thousand words', and with these excellent photos makes the learning process quite enjoyable.

-wagner-

Tom is a great guy and always willing to share his knowledge. ...And to boot one spectacular collection of Heer daggers.

Best

Mario

?

Thx larry & Tom of course!

Its great you've put this site here under attention!
    I already know this site, Danny pointed it out
    It has some amazing & lovely daggers.

Ger

?

I have known this site for a few years now and it's great! Any collector of early army daggers should have it saved to 'favourites". The photos are great and the army daggers shown are the best of the best

Danny

Wow, has he got some daggers!
    Ben

Thanks Guys I’m honored to have a sticky thread here in the Heer forum. I am looking forward to participating. My main interest is Heer daggers – I collect by crossguard variation and am attempting to compile a complete collection of all the heer crossguard variations produced. At this point I have all the tuff ones and am trying to concentrate on the more common variations. I am working on a crossguard reference page featuring daggers from my collection it’s not accessible from my site and is a work in progress but here is a link to the page.
    Tom Kendall Military Antiques Army Crossguard Reference

Hi Tom. Welcome to WRF. I'm not a dagger collector but your collection is superb! Your tunic collection is stunning. I look forward to seeing your new acquisitions.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast