Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A trip to Germany

Article about: This years trip to Germany turned out well for my Heer dagger collection. I like to have all the accoutrements with my daggers, so the stash of portapees and hangers will complete a number o

How did you find all this in Germany? Did you raid an abandoned warehouse or something?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A trip to Germany
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    How did you find all this in Germany? Did you raid an abandoned warehouse or something?
    It is a interesting fact that most North American collectors think that there are more items located in Germany, and many German collectors think that most of the items are in North America. Actually this stuff has been spread out over the entire globe.
    Before I go to Germany I usually do considerable prep work. This makes it easier to locate items I am looking for when I arrive.

Wolfgang
    Last edited by wolfeknives; 12-09-2013 at 02:34 AM.

WOW that is a nice haul.....Any those portepee's going to be for sale? I guess there are no more to purchase you bought them all

Mario

Quote by North of 55 View Post
    WOW that is a nice haul.....Any those portepee's going to be for sale? I guess there are no more to purchase you bought them all

Mario
    No, none of these items will be for sale. I only collect, never sell. My collection is like a black hole, whatever goes in stays there until my eventual demise.

Wolfeknives, If possible could we seem some more snaps of the Luftwaffe sword when you get a chance?

I love Luftwaffe swords, I just cannot see enough!

Judging by the rose coloured gilting to the swas'z and the way the grips darkened brown Im thinking its made by Eickhorn.

best matty
    Last edited by matty01; 12-10-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Wolfgang I hear you its like a hoarding disorder Nice find thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2