Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two Daggers For Review

Article about: I found these two daggers online for not a lot of money. How much should each of them go for?

Default Two Daggers For Review

I found these two daggers online for not a lot of money.

How much should each of them go for?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Daggers For Review   Two Daggers For Review  

Two Daggers For Review   Two Daggers For Review  

Two Daggers For Review   Two Daggers For Review  

Attached Images Attached Images Two Daggers For Review  Two Daggers For Review 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Daggers For Review
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Two Daggers For Review

Sure looks like army daggers to me,there`s a lot of good fakes around, be careful.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Two Daggers For Review

They are indeed Heer daggers. The first is OK, the second one is impossible to tell from such poor photos.

Regarding asking about values/prices. Please do a little bit of homework on this yourself. Once you know what an item is, just do a search of dealers sites, or even E Bay to get a rough idea of current prices. This is also an international forum. Prices do vary slightly from country to country. Prices change year on year and unless you are really up to date with values, it would be very easy for someone with even the best of intentions to give you an out of date price.

The greying to the blade on the first dagger will hurt the value, so please bear this in mind. Condition is vital in any estimation of value.

Cheers, Ade.