Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown maker on army dagger

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to hear some opinions on this army dagger. It was recently offered for sale on another forum. I've never seen this maker on an army dagger before. I would like to hear

?

Default Unknown maker on army dagger

Hi guys, I would like to hear some opinions on this army dagger. It was recently offered for sale on another forum. I've never seen this maker on an army dagger before. I would like to hear some thoughts.

Best
    Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown maker on army dagger   Unknown maker on army dagger  

Unknown maker on army dagger   Unknown maker on army dagger  

Unknown maker on army dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown maker on army dagger
    P
    Many

Not a known maaker to Heer daggers..this company has been around since 1871..produced a bunch of stuff ranging from kitchenware to pocket knives..the 1930s kicked in and produced for

SA
    NSKK
    HJ
    NS ..bayonets ...

AND VERY RARE Army officer daggers ..according to Fishers.

I think Danny you may have found a needle in a Haystack

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I was looking at this piece inside and out, and I honestly can't see even a minor thing wrong with it. From the flawless finish to it, it's apparently unissued. I wonder if these were not made up in a very short trial run with the idea of possibly producing Heer daggers but the idea was subsequently dropped, leaving only these curio pieces behind. My advice would be to pick it up-even at a premium. It's a Good piece and one not likely to be seen again anytime soon and certainly not in this condition.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

its a very nice example.