Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID

Article about: Hello all. I recently picked up this German sword and the only marking is "Waffen" on the blade. Anybody know anything about this dove head sword? Pre war? Thanks for all the help.

Default Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID

Hello all. I recently picked up this German sword and the only marking is "Waffen" on the blade. Anybody know anything about this dove head sword? Pre war? Thanks for all the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID   Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID  

Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen Sword - Need Help with ID

Standard Heer NCO's sword. I have a couple.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade. This was Nazi regime? I was confused because it's mostly silver in color with no swastika. I have other swords that are gold with eagle and swastika. It's a pretty bland sword overall.

Yes, Third Reich era.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you!