Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

?

A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Wow Peter congrats,that's a rare beauty.

Hi friends, thanks a lot for kind words. Ger you certainly know what army daggers collector love! Perfect example which make me happy, when I look at it
    You all know that I have only three early army daggers with slant grip, so I like them too much!

Regards Peter

Super Heer Peter! And very rare! Yours looks just like the one I have except the scabbard bands are a bit different on mine. This is the earliest variation that I have seen surface with the 1st Pack fittings and the maker mark going across the blade unlike the later example with type "B" fittings and MM going lengthwise on the blade..here is a few pics of mine to compare..

Wehrmacht daggers collectionWehrmacht daggers collectionWehrmacht daggers collectionWehrmacht daggers collection

Hi, Kevin thanks for your reply! Your Christianswerk dagger is fantastic! I also noticed that your dagger has different scabbard, but other parts are identical. It is real pleasure to see so rare dagger. Now I´m looking for later dagger with Generic B crossguard and different marker variation, but this is long run

Regards Peter

Very nice Christianswerk(s) these are very rare heer daggers if you collect by maker mark good luck finding one of these!

Tom, sorry for my late reply, thanks for your comment and you are right, I never saw Christianswerk dagger before I purchased this one - I mean, that I saw it only on pictures, now I have to find later produced example.

Regards Peter

Hi to all my friends! After very long time I add some new daggers of my collection. So lets start - the first is early WKC dagger with 1st. type of crossguard and Type "B" grip. Dagger itself is in very nice condition. Pommel has a lot of hand work done and silvering is just great. Grip is in extremely nice condition, with very deep shiny orange color. Crossguard is early 1st. type with a lot of handwork on eagle and wreath with swastika. Blade is in full mint condition marked with well known WKC trademark, which is very close to crossguard - we see this often on early daggers. Scabbard is textbook early WKC with two screws. Dagger is complete with to the piece portepee and hanger. What is interesting, hangers is marked too - very nice! Can somebody tell me name of producer? I love this early daggers and 1st. WKC is my favorite, because of its crossguard - eagle with "halfmoon" eye!

Please enjoy pictures.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Some fantastic Army daggers rare maker on one ! timothy

Great looking early WKC Peter! I have one very much like it, I will post a few pics when I can get some good light. Mine has a number stamped or molded into the top of the grip, (very top under the pommel around the tang hole), I think it is a "26". Wondered if yours has this #? Great dagger in great shape! Thanks for showing, Kevin.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast