Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

A beauty of a Horster Peter! That frosty look with a lot of lacquer always shows that the dagger saw little use and no polishing! Killer blade too! Congrats on this find, no surprise that this fine piece came from Ger's collection! Kevin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Hello friends, thanks for your comments.
    Tom, I was very lucky when I find Holler dagger in this condition, it is surprising, but this dagger was kept in old wardrobe covered with pieces of cloth - so everything is still ther and in mint condition. The grip is real sunschine
    Kevin, almost each rare and good conditioned dagger comes from Ger Now I just have to find Horster with 1st. WKC crossguard and large early trademark, and Horster will be my first completed marker

Hi to all, here is my latest find. Textbook Alexander Coppel dagger with 4th. pattern crossguard. Dagger is in good overal condition, but it is not the best. Some silvering is gone to time because of wearing by original owner. White to the piece grip is nice but cracked, we see this cracking sometimes, especially on white celuloid grips. Blade is nice, but it has some scratching. It is marked with non common ACS mark, 99% of dagger has AWS mark, but ACS is still corect for this type of dagger. Blade is textbook alcoso, but it is early type. This dagger was found in old attic in Czech republic and come to me for very reasonable price... so here it is.

Photos are my father work, so it is not the best, but we can see what we need

I hope you will like dagger.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Hello to all, here is another piece which find its way into my humble collection. It is very nice early WKC dagger with Type 1 WKC fittings and Slant grip. Dagger is in nice condition and it is my second WKC dagger, first is with more common type B grip.

Condition is nice despite the fact scabbard and blade has some minor damage... but I like it.

Kevin, thanks a lot for your message, and contact to János, seller of this piece, I own you a beer when you come to visit Europe

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Peter, This is a beauty! I like the heavily hand worked pommel and guard! I bet that the scabbard is brass based as are the hilt fittings.. lesser seen yellow slant there too. As I said before I had the opportunity to look over 18 WKC slants one time that belonged to a friend here, and none had a grip that yellow so you have a unique piece! Congrats! Best, Kevin.

Peter very nice WKC slant you have added to your collection. Nice details Kevin pointed out.

?

Well Peter congratz on your first WKC Slant, one you Always wanted.
    I know it will not be your last one

Regards,
    Ger

Hello my friends, thanks a lot for your kind words about my WKC slant dagger. The grip is really nice and I like it, when I compare it to other slants which I have, this has full yellow color, and this is certainly hard to find color of Slant grip.

So here is another beauty which comes from Ger, this is my first E. Pack dagger, and I´m really lucky because I can say that this dagger is in full mint condition whithout any flaw. On pommel we can still see some hand work, grip is in nice yellow color. Crosguard is type 3 and blade has well known large marker mark. Scabbard is textbook E. Pack.

Ger thanks a lot for this extremely nice dagger!

Hope you like photos.

Best regards

Peter

?

Your Welcome Peter
    I know you would love this beauty, the crossgrain on the blade is magnificent!

Regards
    Ger

From the World..to Gers front step..then to the collecting community...thats why this dagger is a beauty

Wehrmacht daggers collection
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast