Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

Hi,
    Falconer, in this times price depends mostly of you knowledge and luck, because you can purchase rare dagger for common price. This dagger was in auction, many people afraid to bid on it (they afraid that it is reproduction), so that is why I purchased this dagger for reasonable price - and this price is not secret - 330€. Maybe you have other opinion, so let me know.

Ger - that will be very kind of you! Thanks a lot! I also looking for 3rd. pattern Eickhorn on auctions, but now I have to spend some money also

Regards Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

?

Peter, I wouldn't call 330€ reasonable, I would call it cheap! It's rare heer dagger in very nice condition. You were very lucky to get it for this price. Even for a common heer dagger in good condition 330€ isn't much. I have noticed it's getting harder all the time to find quality daggers at low prices. I'm concentrating on early army daggers now and they are very hard to find. But this makes the hunt all the more fun

Danny

Hi Danny, you are certainly right, I certainly pay much more for this early 2nd. Eickhorn pattern dagger, but this was internet auction and 330€ is the price when it end. Sometime, not very often you can be very lucky with purchasing daggers from internet websites or auctions! Few days ago I was very lucky to purchase extremely rare army dagger, I hope it comes soon and I will post pictures of it! I ´m not concentrating on early daggers, I try to purchase almost each - late, early or mid period

Peter

?

You have made me very curious I'm looking forward to seeing your latest catch! What is the maker of the dagger?

Danny

Hi to all collectors, here is my new W.K.C. army dagger. Almost all what is necessary to know about this in my opinion very rare dagger is here in Tom Kendall thread: The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques This dagger is very similar or the same like Tom´s dagger. When dagger arrive, I was very surprised, because it is very heavy if I compare it to another daggers, I also compare it with early Weyersberg 2nd. pattern, which is very similar, but W.K.C. dagger is still more heavier than Weyersberg. Handmade pommel, crossguard and scabbard are amazing! Blade is in full mint state. Dagger is complete with knot and rare early hangers.
    On last photo is my all "Weyersberg family" daggers together - from lest to right: W.K.C. 2, W.K.C. 4, Paul Weyersberg 2 and finally my favourite wMw Waffen with generic B crossguard and vertical stamping.

I hope you will like photos!

Regards Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Hello Peter,

So this is the one you were talking about
    Very nice dagger, lovely handwork on the crossguard and pommel, and lovely blade!
    This is a great catch!
    Thx for showing!

Ger

?

Very nice early piece Peter! Nice to see the scarce 2nd style WKC crossguard. The handwork on these early pieces make every early heer dagger unique. That's why I never get tired of collecting them. Congretulations on this find

Danny

Congrats Peter..a very nice acquisition. I love the feel of a heavier type dagger...that varied between makers. WKC is a quality producer Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Some great daggers.

Hi friends, thanks for your comments. It is nice to hear, that you like this early WKC dagger!

Regards
    Peter

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast