Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

Peter, you have some great pieces here and you have built a fine collection! Personal favorites are the slant grip Eickhorn, type 2 Alcoso, Paul Weyersberg, Horster 1st and the WKC type 1.5! Rare pieces and key to a fine early grouping! Congrats and can't wait to see more! Kevin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Hi also got a wmw waffen dagger, with vertically marking. Do you want some pictures?

Hi Vinas, it will be nice to see your WMW WAFFEN dagger with horizontal stamping. If it is possible send sharp photos of your dagger here in Heer dagger forum.

Regards Peter

Been looking through this thread Peter and cant beleive i have missed it!! and what a delight and to see, some cracking daggers here, thanks for posting your excellent collection
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie, that is a shame! You missed this thread? Just kidding I´m happy, because you finally find pictures of my collection and what is most important - you like it! Thanks for your comment and for future when I post next daggers you canl check them

Regards Peter

Peter congratulations on a beautiful and rare WKC 1.5 well done. You have a great collection.

Tom, thanks a lot for your comment, I also like it too much and believe that this piece is most valuable dagger in my collection.

Vinas, you have wonderful WMW WAFFEN dagger with Generic "A" fittings! Your dagger is in full mint state with outstanding patina! Certainly one of best daggers which I ever seen. Thanks for showing it to us!

Regards Peter

New addition in my collection Broken leg, now I have to spend 1-2 months in the bed, that is why wasn´t here... Now I have a lot of tam to take pictures of each item in collection and send them...

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Hope you recover quickly Peter! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your dagger collection

Danny

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast