Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WKC Solinger - real or fake?

Article about: Hi guys, I've just spend a lot on presumably authentic WKC dagger. After studying internet some things made me worried though - imperfectly centered logo, shape of the tang with grinding mar

?

Default WKC Solinger - real or fake?

Hi guys, I've just spend a lot on presumably authentic WKC dagger. After studying internet some things made me worried though - imperfectly centered logo, shape of the tang with grinding marks, even shape of the grip opening... Is it real or fake?
    WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?WKC Solinger - real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC Solinger - real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hi Bibon..welcome to the forum.

The dagger is from the 1937-42 production period,,which every necessary detail that I can see..attributes this to WKC.

I hope you are not a gambler. The luck may run out when not researching before buying anything. So many people come here buying first and finding out the hard way they spent $800 too much. If you have any future dagger purchases..try to bring your questions here first before you pay.

Good luck enjoy your stay..and hope you stay awhile..and enjoy the threads on may various dagger types.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill