Creating / Posting in Helmet Decal Reference sections -- PLEASE READ thanks.
1. Photos must be at least 800x600
2. Photos must be in focus, head on with no flash glare
3. Credit for photos must be given if not your own.
4. Shell maker and model must be written. (ex EF M42)
5. Post the maker of the decal. If unsure the maker of your decal please post it in the general section to clarify first thank you. (ex Pocher)
6. No commentary please, only decal pics with the above commentary.
So a complete and correct post in the reference section would have a large clear photo of the decal with the following comments; Pocher decal found on NS M35. Photo credit; Ronald MacDonald
Photos/posts not meeting reference criteria will be deleted without prejudice.
10-15-2012 10:30 PM