Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe decal

Article about: As so many before me I am wanting to know if this decal looks original. Thank you guys!

Default Luftwaffe decal

As so many before me I am wanting to know if this decal looks original. Thank you guys!

Luftwaffe decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe decal
    P
    Many

I see no problem. Looks original to me. Just a printing offset seen occasionally.

Thank you real steel.

MAP
    ?

Nice decal...when do we get to see the whole helmet?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal
    Luftwaffe decal

Ask and ye shall receive.. I've got about 12 hours left to think about getting this one.

MAP
    ?

Looks like a nice example.

Do you have it in hand? How do the split pins look? Overall the liner matches the condition of the shell (albeit with some potential blood stains) but I see two flat and one rounded liner pin.

I'll defer to others on this.

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No I don't have it. These are the only pics that I have to go on. What I know for sure is that it is very pretty... Minus the blood..

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    No I don't have it. These are the only pics that I have to go on. What I know for sure is that it is very pretty... Minus the blood..
    LoL...I think it is all fine. I just want a second opinion on that rear pin.

Lovely looking helmet. In the Ken & Anders book I noticed some other luftwaffe decals with similar print offset.
    For what it is worth my M35 luftwaffe lid also has mismatched split pins.
    If it were me I'd snap this up.
    Nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Lovely looking helmet. In the Ken & Anders book I noticed some other luftwaffe decals with similar print offset.
    For what it is worth my M35 luftwaffe lid also has mismatched split pins.
    If it were me I'd snap this up.
    Nick
    Having a wartime helmet with one different pin or missing one washer unless obvious post war tampering took place is totally acceptable. I see it often. Pins were left over, unused from M35 models & were often installed into M40 helmets. Same with a missing washer...it happened even in pre war M35 helmets. If it's missing two or all washers, then that's something to address

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast